Hey Tati ! I like how the piano portrays the message of a song & the rose portrays the message of sentimental. I can really tell what the word means js by looking at the picture & the sentence really explains it. Once everything's photoshopped, the picture's gonna look awesome. :D -Melissa Ponce
I really enjoyed looking at this picture. It shows a lot of meaning. Putting a definition would really help, but by the example, it helps me understand the picture a little. The elegance of this picture is very eye-capturing and shows a simple detail. Please complete it by using photoshop and editing it a little or add a little of effects to make it fancy. & also dont forget to put your word that your describing and the definition to it. -Sziezel Pascua
Tatiana, I really like this photo you used to portray the meaning of "Ballad". You did a good job in finding a picture that exactly represented your definition of the word! The photo really corresponded with the word. I found it clever how you used the rose to depict a sentimental or romantic character & the piano to illustrate any light simple song. Basically, all you really need to do now is just edit you picture on photoshop to make it look a little more eye-catching to the viewers later.
Hey Tati ! I like how the piano portrays the message of a song & the rose portrays the message of sentimental. I can really tell what the word means js by looking at the picture & the sentence really explains it. Once everything's photoshopped, the picture's gonna look awesome. :D
ReplyDelete-Melissa Ponce
I really enjoyed looking at this picture. It shows a lot of meaning. Putting a definition would really help, but by the example, it helps me understand the picture a little. The elegance of this picture is very eye-capturing and shows a simple detail. Please complete it by using photoshop and editing it a little or add a little of effects to make it fancy. & also dont forget to put your word that your describing and the definition to it.
ReplyDelete-Sziezel Pascua
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTatiana, I really like this photo you used to portray the meaning of "Ballad". You did a good job in finding a picture that exactly represented your definition of the word! The photo really corresponded with the word. I found it clever how you used the rose to depict a sentimental or romantic character & the piano to illustrate any light simple song. Basically, all you really need to do now is just edit you picture on photoshop to make it look a little more eye-catching to the viewers later.
ReplyDelete