Friday, May 4, 2012

Project Icarus Journal #1

1. Many people are involved in some kind of sport and they stick with that sport for a very long time. For me, MY sport that I'm very passionate about would be paddling. It's one of my ways I escape from stress. I met so much people while being involved in this sport. It also taught me leadership skills as well.

2.I will use my coach as my "mentor". I will also use my teammates and adults who paddle in my club. I have practice 2-3 days of the week. I will be able to access these people during those days. My coach might not have all the time in the world to be interviewed but I will set up an appointment with him outside of practice time.

3. what's your motto while paddling?
    What inspired you to keep paddling?
    What's some important things to have as a paddler?, spiritually

4. I will put my video skills to use and make a documentary on my topic. I will bring 6 paddles to school on my presentation day to show the class how a paddler feels while using the equipment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tati!
    Good job of describing your passion and the resources you will use for your documentary. What you need to work on is the "stretch learning" that you will do. The documentary will be how you show your process, but what will be the new knowledge that you will take, about paddling, from the project? (I think you talked about turning and the strategies and skills that are involved?)
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete